Eid Mubarak! Eid Al-Adha will be Friday, July 31.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will not be Eid Salat at FIC this year unfortunately. However all families are encouraged to have Eid Salat at home. There will be a Virtual Eid Khubta with Takbiraat starting at 8:30 am and Eid Khutba around 9:10 am on Friday insha'allah. The Eid Khutba and Takbiraat will be on the FIC YouTube page:
There will be Friday Jumu'a prayer as usual insha'allah.
On Friday, July 31st, Eid Fireworks at FIC at 9 pm. Mughrib Salat will be in the parking lot. Everyone needs to bring their own masks and rugs.
On Saturday, August 1, there will be a drive through Eid Picnic at FIC insha'allah similar to the Eid drive through event for Eid Al-Fitr, from 12 pm to 2 pm at FIC. Mark you calendar and bring your family for this fun event!
FIC limited re-opening, Friday, June 19th. There will be very specific rules for our community to follow during this limited opening period. We ask that the whole community please cooperate and follow the rules for everyone's safety and to keep the masjid open.
During the limited opening, the following rules will be applied:
1. Dyewood Center will open to Fajr and Isha Prayers only.
2, Please make Wudu at home and pray the sunnah prayers at home.
3. Jumu'a Prayer will be at FIC
4. Everyone must bring their own masks and prayer rugs.
5. The congregation prayers will be limited to 100 people capacity to keep social distancing.. The masjid doors will close once the first 100 people enter the masjid.
6. Minimum age is 10 for Fajr and Isha prayers and 13 for Jumu'a Prayer.
7. No socializing or congregating outside the masjid after prayers.
8. Do not come if you have fever, cough, flu symptoms, respiratory problems, GI problems, or are high risk for Covid-19.